Radio Jambo Presenter Mbusii hospitalised
Mbusii was hospitalised after developing ...
Mbusii who developed stomach pains was admitted at the Nairobi hospital and after the doctors check-up, it was discovered that he was suffering from food poisoning.
"The doctor claims I was suffering from food poisoning, which resulted in gastritis. I am feeling better now, as compared to how I was on Sunday afternoon. I started experiencing abdominal strains, started vomiting and diarrhoeaing," Mbusii disclosed.
According to the radio presenter, the problem started on Sunday morning when he was travelling home.
“I had a busy Saturday with my friend Liondeh, where we travelled to Nakuru then to Wote. Along the way, we ate some matumbo before adding some chicken soup later on. I suspect that's where I developed the problem," he added.
He was taken to hospital by his wife where the doctor advised that he should be admitted so that he can be monitored closely from the hospital bed.
This comes just seven months after his co-host and best friend were hospitalised for more than a week after suffering from pancreatitis.
He was taken to the hospital by his wife on Sunday at 5pm, after the condition worsened. The doctor said his liver and pancreas are okay and will give Mbusii directions tomorrow on when he'll be well enough to be discharged.
His co-host Lion took to social media to share the sad news with their fans, asking them to pray for the Rasta man.
"Prayers and healing to Mbusii as he recovers from a Babylon illness. Heal quick, rasta," Liondeh wrote, alongside a photo of Mbusii in bed.
Fans joined the post to wish Mbusii a quick recovery.
Reaction from Fans
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: