I vomited blood for 1 year after poisoning – Popular Gospel artiste
I was poisoned after a trip to Dubai.
From her music getting stolen to getting poisoned by her own friends, she had seen it all forcing her to go back to Congo before Bahati lured her back here.
Rebeca disclosed that she went for a trip to Dubai and when she came back she drunk some milk at her place that had been poisoned. A situation that had her taking medicine and vomiting blood for a year. The poison didn’t only affect her physically but also financially as she was too sick to fend for herself through singing.
“Nilipotoka Dubai nilipata maziwa kwangu na nikakunywa maziwa nikakuwa mgonjwa. Siku ya kwanza nilitapika damu, nikaanza kutapika damu na dawa hazikunisaidia na nikapata nafuu pole pole, hilo jambo lilinisumbua kwa mwaka mmoja na nusu. Singeimba kwa mwaka mmoja. Ilinivunja moyo sana sababu singeimba, singehudumu hata kuongea ilikuwa shida. Nikawa mgonjwa sana na baada ya miezi sita nikapata nafuu kidogo. Nilikuwa na hiyo shida mwaka mmoja na nusu.” Rebecca confessed.
Fortunately, after lots of payers, Rebecca recovered and has just released her first song under EMB Records. Check out her new jam ‘Baraka Zangu’ below:
Rebecca Soki - Baraka Zangu (Official Video)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: